Thank you for making the choice to attend Carmel Clay Schools. We know you will enjoy the opportunities and excellence of our school district.
Please use the following steps to guide you through the enrollment process.
1) Find out which school your student will attend by visiting our School Boundary Maps
2) Contact the appropriate school to verify your address is within their boundaries.
3) Use the following schedule:
- To enroll your student at Carmel Middle School, please contact the office at (317) 846-7331 to schedule an appointment with the Student Services department: Summer Enrollment Dates are July 6, July 26, July 27.
4) Be advised of the book rental fees.
5) Gather the following documents and bring them with you to your enrollment appointment:
- An official birth certificate (not a hospital record) or other appropriate documentary evidence
- All students must submit an immunization record prior to your child’s first day of school
- Proof of residency consisting of a rental agreement, purchase agreement or closing documents, deed and a utility bill (electric and/or gas) statement. All documentation is subject to verification.
- Court orders or placement papers, if applicable (*must be presented at time of enrollment)
- Standardized test scores (CSI/IQ equivalent) Most recent grade history and w/d paper work from former school.
The Student Services department looks forward to meeting you soon and having you join the Carmel Middle School Family! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions