There are multiple reasons to attend the quarterly PTO meetings.
- It's a great opporunity to learn more about the school and how it functions.
- The principal (or her designee) usually shares the latest news.
- Sometimes there are featured speakers on timely topics.
- Committee chairs share informationn about their activities and seek feedback.
- Parent questions and suggestions are encouraged.
- You meet other parents and make new friends.
Your attendance and input is appreciated! We look forward to seeing you!
See the Meeting Dates page for the meeting schedule for the year.