Get ready for back to school with this checklist for 2017-18 registration!
1. Registration will be held on August 9th for freshman and seniors from 9 am to 7 pm, August 10th for sophomores and juniors from 9 am to 7 pm, and everyone on August 11th from 8 am to 4 pm. Registration will also be on August 14th from 7 am to 3 pm. Listed below are a few activities to accomplish during registration. The August newsletter has more details!
• Pick up your schedule for classes.
• Get your picture taken for this year's student ID. You also have the opportunity to purchase pictures as well.
• Pay for your Sports Pass.
• Learn about The Greyhound Experience and stop by the PTO table, become a member, get your free CHS bumper sticker. When you join, you'll even be entered to have your family win a coveted pass to park by the school. One will be given out per quarter.
• Order your yearbook.
2. Become a Part of The Greyhound Experience. Not going to registration with your student? You can still be a part of making Carmel High School great. You can help provide for teacher appreciation, homecoming, and lots of other things by becoming a member of the PTO. Students at CHS fill most of the volunteer opportunities, so there are only a few times throughout the year when we need parent volunteers. Our biggest need is financial so we can continue to provide support for the students and staff of CHS.
- Click the following link if you want to donate $25 to support PTO programs - no volunteering required! Donate here.
- Click the following link if you want to donate $25 and volunteer to support PTO programs. Donation and Volunteer Form.
3. New to CHS? Don't know what Late Start means or what a Blue Day or Gold Day is? Come learn all about how the school works by attending a PTO Parent Coffee. They are August 10th at 7pm or August 11th at 9:30am in the Studio Theater in the high school.