Thanks to all the CHS families who have donated to the PTO for the 2016/17 school year. The students and faculty at CHS will benefit from your generosity.
Congratulations to Casey Alexander and her family, who have won the CHS PTO 1st quarter parking pass. Remember - you have THREE more chances to win!"
Here are some of the things you'll want to know as you prepare for back to school:
1. Registration will be held August 2nd for freshman and seniors, August 3 for sophomores and juniors, and everyone on August 4th from 8 am to 3 pm. Registration will also be on August 8th from 8 am to 3 pm. The August Newsletter has more details. Here are some things you can do there:
• Pick up your schedule for classes.
• Get your picture taken for this year's student ID. You also have the opportunity to purchase pictures as well.
• Pay for your Sports Pass.
• Learn about The Greyhound Experience and stop by the PTO table, become a member, get your free CHS bumper sticker. When you join, you'll even be entered to have your family win a coveted pass to park by the school. One will be given out per quarter.
• Order your yearbook.
• Buy some new CHS spirit wear.
2. Become a Part of The Greyhound Experience. Not going to registration with your student? You can still be a part of making Carmel High School great. You can help provide for teacher appreciation, homecoming, and lots of other things by becoming a member of the PTO. Donate here.
3. New to CHS? Don't know what Late Start means or what a Blue Day or Gold Day is? Come learn all about how the school works by attending a PTO Parent Coffee. They are August 4th at 7pm or August 5th at 9:30am in the Studio Theater in the high school.