GRADFEST: A Senior Tradition
Thursday, May 25, 2017
10 pm - 1 am
Graduation Night in the Freshman Cafeteria
- Carnival Games, Food, Fun, Prizes and most of all a SAFE place for all CHS Seniors!
- For 32 years it's been a tradition! With 90% of seniors attending!
- Everyone who comes is entered into a drawing for Door Prizes!
Door Prizes Include ⇒T.V.'s, Microwaves, Refridgerators, Dorm Room Gear, Gift cards & CASH!
- Volunteering is FUN! Parents have the chance to see all of the seniors one last time!
- Come out and work a game, help with check-in, or give away prizes and food.
- Past CHS grads love seeing high school friends, so get your college kid to volunteer with you!
- Contact Kristen Dalton at 317-313-5958 or KristenEDalton@gmail.com
- Admission is free to all students, however, we encourage a $25.00 donation from each family.
- Click on our website www.CarmelGradfest.com to donate.
- Show your graduate how PROUD you are of them!
- Send words of congrats with a photo to be displayed on a movie screen during Gradfest 2017. See sample.
- Contact Kimberli Boston-Smith, Gradfest Chair, at Bostonboston@sbcglobal.net
Please check our website at www.CarmelGradfest.com for details!
You can also download the Gradfest Flyer!
Purchase CHS Spirit Wear: The Gradfest committee sells Greyhound spirit wear during registration and at the PTO open house. Some items can also be purchased in the CHS Book Store during school hours. All proceeds benefit Gradfest. (Please note that this is separate from the Greyhound Spirit wear store at CHS.)
If you have questions, please contact Gradfest Chair, Kimberli Boston-Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!!