Information for purchasing your 2016-2017 Athletic Season Passes:
The 2016 football season is right around the corner for the Greyhounds! Program goals are set high once again as a number of starters return from last year's regional championship team along with many new faces looking to make an impact. The schedule kicks off with the home opener against county rival Hamilton Southeastern on August 19th. Other home games include Pike (Future Greyhounds Night), Ben Davis (Homecoming) and Lawrence Central (Senior Night).
We will once again utilize online purchasing system for athletic season ticket purchases. As a reminder from previous years, here is a summary of the process that will be used for purchasing season tickets this year.
* All Carmel High School student tickets MUST be purchased as Schedule Pick Up in August.
* All ticket orders will be completed online through a secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted. Season ticket purchasers will be able to select their own seats through the ordering process on a stadium map.
* Season tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, June 21 at 8:00 am. Any individual can purchase tickets at this time with the purchase of an Annual Greyhound Booster Club family membership. Memberships are $50. There will be a limit of 8 tickets in each purchase between June 21 and July 3.
* Ticket sales will be suspended from July 4 to July 6 as we work on maintenance of the online ordering website.
* Starting July 7, ticket sales will open up to any patron and does not require the purchase of a Greyhound Booster Club family membership. There will not be a limit to the number of seat purchases that can be made by an individual starting July 7, however each ticket must have a unique name (i.e. Ticket should be under the name of the ticket holder).
* Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 4. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on August 19.
* Designated seating "blocks" are not offered in the seating process (i.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
* It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
* Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year are priced at $40.
** Questions regarding tickets and the process can be submitted by clicking here.