A new era of Greyhound Football is upon us as we welcome head coach John Hebert to his new position leading the Greyhounds in 2015! The upcoming season promises to be another successful one as the team is working hard to leave their mark on Carmel Football. The schedule is highlighted by a first ever game in Ohio against the OHSA Division II defending state champions, Cincinnati LaSalle, in the newly renovated Nippert Stadium on the University of Cincinnati campus. Home dates with Warren Central and the battle for the Copper Kettle against Center Grove are key games at Carmel Stadium.
We will once again utilize an online purchasing system for athletic season ticket purchases. As a reminder from previous years, here is a summary of the process that will be used for purchasing season tickets this year.
· All ticket orders will be completed online through a secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted. Season ticket purchasers will be able to select their own seats through the ordering process on a stadium map.
· Season tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, June 23 at 8:00 am. Any individual can purchase tickets at this time with the purchase of an Annual Greyhound Booster Club family membership. Memberships are $50. There will be a limit of 8 tickets in each purchase between June 23 and July 3.
· Ticket sales will be suspended from July 4 to July 6 as we work on maintenance of the online ordering website.
· Starting July 7, ticket sales will open up to any patron and does not require the purchase of a Greyhound Booster Club family membership. There will not be a limit to the number of seat purchases that can be made by an individual starting July 7.
· Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 14. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on September 4.
· Designated seating "blocks” are not offered in the seating process (I.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
· It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
· Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year remain priced at $40.
** Questions regarding tickets and the process can be submitted by clicking here.