The 2017 Football season is right around the corner for the Greyhounds! Program goals are set high once again as a number of starters return from last year's state championship team along with many new faces looking to make an impact. The schedule kicks off with the home opener against county rival Noblesville on August 25th. The five home game schedule also includes the battle for the Copper Kettle versus Center Grove, Lawrence North (Homecoming), North Central (Future Greyhounds Night) an Warren Central (Senior Night). We are excited to share our Friday nights with the National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
* All Carmel High School student tickets MUST be purchased as Schedule Pick-Up in August. After this time, high school student passes can be purchased in the Activities Office.
* Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 10. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on August 25.
* Designated seating "blocks" are not offered in the seating process (i.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
* It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
* Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year remain priced at $40.