Information for purchasing your 2018-2019 Athletic Season Passes:
The 2018 Football season is right around the corner for the Greyhounds! The start of the school year is always exciting and the home schedule will feature two defending state champions visiting Carmel Stadium. The schedule kicks off with the home opener against national power and defending Kentucky State Champions Louisville Trinity on August 17th. The four home game schedule also includes Future Greyhounds Night on September 7th when the Hounds host Pike. Homecoming versus Ben Davis is on September 28th as the last two 6A state champions battle on the gridiron. The regular season wraps up on October 12th vs Lawrence Central for Senior Night. We are excited to share our Friday nights with the two-time defending National Champion Marching Greyhounds as they perform during each home game!
We will once again utilize an online purchasing system for athletic season ticket purchases. As a reminder from previous years, here is a summary of the process that wiill be used for purchasing season tickets this year.
* All Carmel High School student tickets MUST be purchased as Schedule Pick-Up in August. After this time, high school student passes can be purchased in the Activities Office.
* All ticket orders will be completed online through a secure website using a credit card. No paper orders or checks will be accepted. Season ticket purchasers will be able to select their own seats through the ordering process on a stadium map.
* Starting July 16, ticket sales will open up to any patron and does not require the purchase of a Greyhound Booster Club family membership. There will not be a limit to the number of seat purchases that can be made by an individual starting July 16, however each ticket must have a unique name - (i.e. each ticket in the order should be under the name of the individual ticket holder.)
* Ticket orders will be mailed if received by August 2. After that time, tickets will need to be picked up at the Will Call window at the first home football game on August 17.
* Designated seating "blocks" are not offered in the seating process (i.e. Football, Cheerleading, Band, Greyhound Booster Club Super Boosters).
* It is not necessary to purchase a Greyhound Booster Club family membership to purchase season tickets. Families joining the Greyhound Booster Club do enjoy the benefit of first choice of seats as we open up ticket sales for the school year.
* Prices for adult all-sport passes remain the same at $65 for the year and reserved football season tickets will be $40. Student all-sport passes for the school year remain priced at $40.
** Questions regarding tickets and the process can be submitted by clicking here.