Welcome to Carmel High School's Band division!
The Carmel Band family strives to create a challenging musical environment that encourages excellence through high expectations, hard work, compassion, support and friendship.
Each student is fostered by positive relationships with other students, staff and community members who are actively involved in the educational process.
Carmel Bands offers opportunities for students to participate in marching band, color guard, concert and symphonic bands, jazz bands, pep band, and percussion ensembles.
Please visit www.carmelbands.org for more information!
Recent accomplishment include:
- 2014 – WGI Scholastic World Guard Silver medalist (Winter Guard)
- 2013 – ISSMA Marching Band State Runner-Up
- 2013 – Bands of America Indianapolis Super Regional Champions (Marching Band)
- 2013 – Bands of America Grand Nationals Runner-up – 18th consecutive year in finals and 14th top 5 placing (Marching Band - 2nd longest streak in the country)
- 2013 – Bands of America Grand Nationals Highest Achievement Award for best Visual Performance at Finals (Marching Band)
- 2013 – Indiana State School Music Association Concert Band State Champions (Wind Symphony I)