Media Center Hours - Daily 7:30 to 3:30
- Students may check out when they visit the media center during regularly scheduled class visits or any other time, with a pass from a classroom teacher.
- Students must use their current student ID for checkout.
- General collection books (including audio) and magazines are checked out for a period of three weeks.
- Reference materials are limited dependent upon teacher needs.
- Items have unlimited renewal, provided another student has not placed a hold.
- Items must be brought to the circulation desk for renewal. .
Placing a hold
- Students may place a hold on an item if it is currently checked out to another student.
- When the item is returned, an email notice is sent to that student’s teacher to alert them
- Students who have overdue items may not check out additional materials until the overdue is resolved.
- Items not retrieved from the Hold Shelf for more than two days will be re-shelved.
- No overdue fines are charged, however, once a student has incurred an overdue no additional materials may be checked out until the item in question is either returned or renewed.
Lost or damaged items
- We understand that accidents sometimes happen, but to maintain a quality collection, we charge the replacement cost of a lost item; or, an item damaged beyond repair.
- If you pay for a lost book and then find it, we will be happy to issue a full refund.
- Replacement IDs can be purchased for a $5 fee.
- Every student must carry a current year’s ID.