By supporting PTO efforts through our main fundraiser "Champions of Clay", fundraising events such as local restaurant nights and participating in Kroger and Box Tops programs - we can invest in many activities that directly impact every student!
The PTO funds various programs that directly impact students and provide additional resources for teacher curriculum. This includes:
- Providing team enrichment funds
- Support of Professional Development
- Funding teacher grant requests
- Providing teacher and staff appreciation
- Support of the 'Clay Challenge' event in September
- Sponsor of the 'After School Study Hall'
- Help fund the many student after school clubs
- Support for Teacher Technology training C4 Conference
- Support for Nurse office, Media Center and Guidance/Student services
- Organizing volunteers to help run the Bookstore in cafeteria
- Support for Media Center
- Support for 8th Grade special events
- Promote school spirit through spirit wear sales
- and more!