By supporting fundraising efforts through paid membership, fundraising events such as Otis Spunkmeyer Cookie sales and participating in Box Tops and Marsh programs!
The PTO funds various programs that directly impact students and provide additional resources for teacher curriculum. This includes:
- Providing team enrichment funds
- Providing teacher and staff appreciation
- Support of the 'Clay Challenge' event in September
- Sponsor of the 'After School Study Hall'
- Help fund the many student after school clubs
- Support for Nurse office, Media Center and Guidance/Student services
- Organizing volunteers to help run the Bookstore in cafeteria
- Organizing volunteers to assist in Media Center
- Support for 8th Grade special events
- Support of Professional Development
- Funding teacher grant requests
- Promote school spirit through spirit wear sales
- and more!