Students & Parents - We are excited to welcome you to Clay Middle School! In order to help you get to know us and our school, we have included information on this page regarding the enrollment and orientation process.
STEP 1: Please begin enrollment by completing the Carmel Clay Schools online registration process. After completing the online registration you may contact Clay Middle School at 317-844-7251.
STEP 2: Information & Course Selection
Please read & complete the correct form.
Please complete the form below for the correct grade level after submitting Carmel Clay Schools online registration. Your grade level form explains our orientation activities, honors placement, and steps to indicate special needs as well as the course selection process.
STEP 3: After completing the online registration, you will receive an email with your child's student ID number. Please follow these instructions to create a myCCS account.
What is myCCS? myCCS is Carmel Clay Schools' online portal providing links to information and resources. Information found through the myCCS portal includes the following:
- Bus information including bus #, pick up/drop off location and times. Updated bus information for a new school year will not be finalized until the week before school begins.
- Calendar of school events.
- Lunch information including menus, free & reduced lunch applications, and links to create a mypaymentsplus account where you will load money and monitor spending on your child's lunch account. School lunches are $2.50. Breakfast is also served daily for $1.30.
- Tutoring resources.
- Links to teacher webpages.
- Link to PTO information.
- Link to update contact information.
- Textbook rental information.