How do I STUDY?
Some of you have are tired of hearing your teachers say, “STUDY!”…because you feel you just aren’t quite sure HOW to do that! Here are some helpful hints on what you can do to become a great student!
- Preview the next set of vocabulary
- Preview the next section or chapter
- Review what was covered that day (and ONLY that day) – notes
- Explain your notes to someone else
- Practice vocabulary in www.studystack.com
- Ask someone to create a quiz or verbally quiz you
- Write topics from your notes and then fill in as much information as you can remember, finally going back to compare what you knew to what your notes said you should know
We think if you practice ONE of these items on a DAILY basis, you will be on your way to achieving success!