THE 2018 CWE DONATION DRIVE KICKED OFF ON AUGUST 12TH AND RUNS THROUGH AUGUST 31ST
Donations of any dollar amount are greatly appreciated, we do recommend a $50 donation per child. Your donation shows your commitment to your child's education and counts towards our 100% participation goal. For the 2018 Donation Drive we have several incentives to help us meet our donation goal, they are the following...
- Any amount = CWE Paper Directory
- $50 = CWE Paper Directory, 1 Donation Drive T-Shirt
- $100 = CWE Paper Directory, 2 Donation Drive T-Shirts
- $150 = 3 Donation Drive T-Shirts, $15 Book Fair Voucher
Our goal for the 2018-2019 school year is $25,000. What do we use all that money for?
- Field Trips (Civic Theater, Stuckey Farm, State Fair Grounds, Connor Prairie, Cool Creek, Zoo, Indiana State House, Clowes Hall/IRT, Biz Town)
- Classroom Magazine Subscriptions (Bare Books, Scholastic News 1 for Kids, National Geographic, Time for Kids, Super Science)
- Family Fun Nights (Back to School Social, Tailgate Night, Bingo Night, Literacy Night, Painting Night, Variety Show, Carnival)
- Classroom Supplies & Technology
- Recess Equipment
- Teacher & Staff Grants
- Library Books
- 2 Class Parties (Fall and Valentines)
- Summer Reading Program
- 5th Grade Party, Recognition, and Principal Award
- Kindergarten Networking Party, Special Person Day, and Kindy 500
- Author and Artist in Residence Visits
This Year's Incentives!
The students will get to celebrate with each donation milestone we obtain this year. After the Donation Drive ends, there is an all-school convocation to celebrate. Below are the fun activities we have planned for this years milestones.
- $8,000 = Extra Recess
- $11,000 =Wacky Hair or Hat Day
- $14,000 = Gum day
- $18,000 = Popular Dance moves performed by teachers for students
- $21,000 = Open Seating at Lunch
- $25,000 = Mrs. Olssen will spend the work day on the roof of CWE
- $26,000=Wonder Wheels BMX stunt show including a positive educational message throughout the convocation
The students will get to celebrate The classroom that has 100% participation (a donation made on behalf of each student) and has the highest total dollar amount of donations will have the Kona Ice Truck come to school and serve cups of flavored ice to their child's entire classroom!
For questions, please contact our PTO President Jennifer Robeson at CollegeWoodPTO@gmail.com.
Here is a sneak peak at this year's Donation Drive T-Shirts!