The CCS K-12 Mathematics Program aligns with and utilizes the 2014 Indiana Academic Standards for Mathematics.
Instruction at all levels emphasizes the following eight mathematical process standards in order to deepen students' conceptual understanding and apply their learning:
- Persevering in problem solving.
- Reasoning abstractly and quantitatively
- Constructing viable arguments and critiquing reasoning of others.
- Using tools strategically
- Attending to precision
- Making use of structure
- Looking for and expressing regularity in repeated reasoning.