Carmel Clay Schools prepares and encourages students to participate in college credit programs while at Carmel High School. Through several different programs, our students are building a strong learning foundation, getting a head start in their college education, and saving hundreds to thousands of dollars in college expenses.
During the 2011-2012 school year, CCS families…
- Saved Over $250,000 through the Advanced College Project (ACP)
- Earned over 2,775 Ivy Tech college credits while at CHS
- Received over $8,500 in college savings, when their students participated in the International Baccalaureate program at CHS*
- With college fees at approximately $400 a credit hour, Advance Placement at CHS offers students and their parents a potential college savings of over $2 Million.
You are encouraged to explore these programs and the savings they are offering our students through the links below.
Advanced College Project
Project Lead the Way
* Purdue University credit hour fee of $318 multiplied by 29 credit hours (the amount of college credit the average IB student at CHS could potentially earn), minus the $96 subject fee (average CHS IB students take 6 courses in high school) and one-time registration ($141) fee.