Scroll down to see a sample display board.
Your completed display board should include these components:
- What was your prediction about your experiment?
- Be sure to write your hypothesis as an "If... then..." statement.
- Write it as if someone else will be following your directions to repeat this experiment.
- You may include a list of Materials as well, if you have room on your board.
- Include your observations.
- Include any data you gathered from your experiment. Organize data into graphs and tables.
- What did you learn?
- Was your hypothesis correct?