Write a Book Review for the Library Catalog
Please follow these guidelines when writing your review:
- Write your review on paper before typing it into the catalog.
- Write at least 3 meaningful sentences.
- Proofread to check for correct capitalization, spelling, and punctuation.
- Do not give away the ending of the book.
- Do not include your first or last name. You may include your initials, if you wish.
When you are ready to type your review in the catalog:
- Go to the Library Catalog at http://library.ccs.k12.in.us/ and click on Prairie Trace.
- Log in as yourself.
- Find the book you wish to review and click on the title.
- Click on Add review.
- When your review has been approved, it will be posted in the catalog.
Use Sound Recorder to Record Your Voice
- Go to the Start menu on this computer.
- Click on Sound Recorder.
- Start recording by clicking the red circle.
- End your recording by clicking the dark rectangle.
- Click the green arrow to listen.
- To save, click on File, then Save as.
- Save your recording in your H drive.