Units of study in fourth grade include Indiana History. Students will learn how Indiana began and understand how the local and state government work. Students will also research a Famous Hoosier and write a research paper on them. A wax museum will culminate the students' hard work. Students will visit the Indiana State House and Museum downtown to learn more about their state!
To access the TCI student page:
1. Click on link for TCI (below)
2. Enter my email address which is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your login is your first and last name (example: johnsmith)
4. Password is tmetme (lowercase)
5. Once logged in you can access any of the assigned chapters.
6. Helpful Hint: To have the passage read to you aloud, you must highlight it first.