German club will return to Creekside for the 2014-15 school year!
Here's what we'll do!
German club will spend the year tasing German recipes and compiling a cookbook.
August 25: Intro
September 15: Appetizers
October 13: Salads
November 10: Soups
November 16 (Sunday) 2-4 pm: Cakes/Tortes Family Cake and coffee get together
December 8: Holiday Treats/German Cookie Exchange
February 2: Main Dishes
March 16: Sides
April 20: Desserts
May: Family Pitch-in TBA
Prior to each meeting, participants will need to:
1. research and cook/bake recipe to share with others at the club meeting
2. TYPE the recipe
-Comic Sans 14 font
-upload it to our google doc
- remember that there are NO NUTS allowed due to student allergies,
*if recipe calls for nuts, just omit them
3. Prepare the recipe and bring it, along with any necessary serving utensils, to the main office to store in the community room refrigerator.
4. After school, pick up your dish and bring it to the staff lounge in the cafeteria
5. We'll meet until 4:05. Late bus passes will be provided.