This page provides students with fun art related activites to do.
The following activites can be used to help students earn crayon ca$h tickets in art class. These art related activities are aimed to improve students' effort, skill, and art knowledge.
- visit our art room website ( which you are doing right now! ) Click the art rocks picture. Print, Color, and turn it in to Mr. B . This activity can be done only one time per school year.
- Visit an art gallery or museum. Bring in a brochure or buisness card from the gallery/museum as proof you were there. Here are some links to galleries and museums in the Carmel/Indianapolis area:
Indianapolis Art Museum
Indianapolis Art Center
Magdalena Gallery of Art
- Do art at home ( earn a bonus crayon if you do art with a family member ). Bring in your art, with the date, and ( with signature of family member ) to art class.
- Check out and read a book about art from the library. Any book about ANYTHING ART will count. Ask Mrs. Rumschlag if you need help finding an art book. She has tons of great ARTY books!
- Research and write a one page report about an artist. Your report must include an example of their art work. Artists report may be hand written or typed. If your parents help you with this report, you can earn a bonus crayon. These are worth BiG BUCK$!