1. Boxtops for Education - collect and send in boxtops from hundreds of items. Each boxtop earns 10 cents, and this amount is given to TME in the form of a check.
2. Labels for Education - collect and send in labels from various products. The amounts of the labels vary from 1 to 10 points. Points are accrued to be used to purchase items for classroom use.
3. Printer Cartridges - ink jet and laser jet printer cartridges are sent in for recycling. Each cartridge sent in is worth a specific amount that is sent to TME in the form of a check.
4. Target RedCard - each person who has this card can register TME as their school, and Target gives TME a check for a % of the total amount spent.
5. Meijer - each person who has a Meijer shopper card can designate TME as their school, and Meijer will send a check for a % of the total amount spent.
6. Marsh - register your Marsh shopper card and the store gives a % of the total spent to TME in the form of points that TME can use to purchase materials to be used for TME.
7. Coke Rewards - collect and send in Coke reward codes found inside of boxes or under caps of soda. Each code earns points that can be used to purchase items for TME.
8. Scrips - you can purchase gift cards for restaurants and stores that you frequent anyway. These cards each have a specified percentage that is given to TME in a form of a check to spend on items for the school. The percentages given back to TME vary from card to card. Watch Friday Flyers for information on order dates and links to the Scrips website.
9. Amazon Smile - you can support TME every time you shop with Amazon. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know and already use. Same products, same prices, same service. However, when using the smile.amazon.com link, Amazon will donate a portion of their purchase price to Towne Meadow. (Please be sure to register Towne Meadow PTO in the "pick your charitable organization" box the first time you use it.)
For more information and ways to help, please contact our Community Rewards Co-Chairs.