- All books may be renewed at least once. After two weeks, another renewal will be discussed with Mrs. Bland. Renewal privileges will often be based on the demand of the book or if the book is on hold. Items must be brought to the circulation desk to be renewed.
- Students who have overdue books may still checkout books up to the maximum amount allowed.
- Families will be expected to cover the cost of the book if not returned. In the event that the book is found, a refund will be given if the book is in good condition or you also have the option to donate that money back to the TME book collection fund.
- We do not charge fines for overdue items.
- We understand accidents happen and sometimes puppies must chew, but in order to maintain a quality collection, we will charge a replacement cost if an item is lost or damaged beyond repair.
- A replacement item will not be accepted unless it is approved by Mrs. Bland. If approved, it must always be a new item, not used.