Annual Friends of the Lion Campaign
Woodbrook Elementary PTO is excited to announce our 7th Annual Friends of the Lion Gift Campaign, which eliminates door-to-door sales for our kids. By making a one-time, annual, tax deductible donation, you will ensure that the PTO is able to continue providing auxiliary education programs, supplemental teacher supplies, and classroom activities for our children.
REASONS TO DONATE
1. SUPPORT WBE PROGRAMMING
2. GET CONNECTED AT OUR SCHOOL
3. AVOID HAVING TO SELL DOOR TO DOOR ITEMS!!!
DID YOU KNOW?
Last Year the Woodbrook PTO:
- Donated $7,000 for new Playground Equipment
- Sponsored the Kindergarten Picnic
- Gave $4,000 to support classroom enrichment & field trips
- Funded Author, Artist & Musician in Residence Visits
- Volunteered countless hours to support the school
- Sponsored Family Bingo Night
- Supported the Skating Party and Family Fun Nights
- Organized the Spirit Wear,
- Rooms Parties & Talent Show
- Funded Teacher Wish Lists
- Helped plan and sponsor the majority of the WBE events