West Clay Elementary uses an online directory called MySchoolAnywhere.
The entire directory process is paperless from data collection to making the directory available both on your computer as well as your smart phone.
How does it work?
Getting the directory published involves 2 steps: collecting your information online and then giving you secure access to the online system.
- New Families to the school or to the directory: To enter your information please click on the link below and follow the instructions. This is a secure form and you can print your submission for your records.
- Returning families that were in the directory last year: You should have received an email on August 1st asking you to confirm your current information if it has changed. You can update your information using our secure online form.
How do you access the new online directory?
Once your family’s information has been received and reviewed, you will receive an email with login instructions.
- It’s secure – your family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen.
- You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
- You can create your own custom list of frequently called families.
- You can access the family directory from any internet connected device: your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc.
Logged in before - but can't remember how to get back?
If you have any questions, please contact Trisha Mulligan at firstname.lastname@example.org.